Growing to Greatness
Why Al-Ghazaly Elementary?
To uphold one’s religious identity in a society that does not always understand or support those doctrines can be extremely daunting for today’s Muslim youth. Al-Ghazaly Elementary school was founded upon the mission of cultivating the hearts and minds of each of its students to the way of Islam.
When a child enters Al-Ghazaly Elementary School, he or she will be taking the first step in a journey designed to educate his entire being—socially and academically, emotionally, as well as spiritually. Our mission is to follow the teachings of the Holy Quaran, and apply its message of peace, understanding and tolerance. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to imbuing the values of diligence, respect, duty and generosity into the hungry young minds we have been entrusted with.
It is the vision of Al-Ghazaly Elementary School to develop highly educated, responsible, active and well-rounded pious students who are excited about learning. In pursuit of this vision, Al-GhazalyElementary School will:
Create an Islamic atmosphere that fosters proper behavior, manners, and principles in everyday interactions.
- Provide all students with quality educational programming.
- Address the aspirations and abilities of all students.
- Nurture innovation and risk-taking.
- Inculcate leadership and critical thinking skills necessary to excel in any future endeavors.
- Be responsive to the needs of its citizenry.
- Serve as a positive leadership force in the community.
- Maintain a stable and dependable learning environment.
- Utilize modern teaching strategies and methodologies to instill in Al-Ghazaly students an appreciation of the treasures, beauty and richness of the Arabic Language.